Thursday, May 26, 2005
Air mail!!
When I went back home, I found an air mail which is on the table. I haven't gotten air mail before.
So I was very happy and impressived. It was from a friend of mine. She is nineteen years old.
She used to live in Tokyo. Now she lives in Australia to study English. We sent some letters each other. These are my treasure. She gave me a sticker which is sold in Australia. We can get it only in Australia. She said she enjoys her life. She made many friends. And she study English everyday to realize her dream. The sky of Australia is very beautiful. So I want her to send me some pictures. She is going to come back next year. If I can go to Australia, I want to visit her.
I wrote a letter to her immediately and mailed it. I' m looking forward hearing from her soon!!
She always helps me whenever I'm in trouble. She is very kind. So I want support her whenever
she's in trouble.
So I was very happy and impressived. It was from a friend of mine. She is nineteen years old.
She used to live in Tokyo. Now she lives in Australia to study English. We sent some letters each other. These are my treasure. She gave me a sticker which is sold in Australia. We can get it only in Australia. She said she enjoys her life. She made many friends. And she study English everyday to realize her dream. The sky of Australia is very beautiful. So I want her to send me some pictures. She is going to come back next year. If I can go to Australia, I want to visit her.
I wrote a letter to her immediately and mailed it. I' m looking forward hearing from her soon!!
She always helps me whenever I'm in trouble. She is very kind. So I want support her whenever
she's in trouble.