Monday, May 09, 2005
vacation
I'd like to write about summer vacation. I'm looking forward to coming summer vacation!!
Because it's very very long!! I haven't ever spent such a long vacation. There are about two months. I'm planning to do some projects now. First, I'm going to go to Kagoshima. Because a
friend of mine lives there. I haven't been to Kagoshima. So it's good opportunity for me.
Then I promised to go to Osaka with her. Her cousin lives there. I have met him once. So we
are going to visit him.
Because it's very very long!! I haven't ever spent such a long vacation. There are about two months. I'm planning to do some projects now. First, I'm going to go to Kagoshima. Because a
friend of mine lives there. I haven't been to Kagoshima. So it's good opportunity for me.
Then I promised to go to Osaka with her. Her cousin lives there. I have met him once. So we
are going to visit him.