Monday, June 20, 2005
Movies
What are your favorite movies, or what movies have you particularly enjoyed?
My favorite movies is Ima Aini Yukimasu. I like it the best. I like Japanese movie. Especially,
love story!!
What actors or actresses or directors do you like/know?
I'm not particular about them. So I don't know many actors and actresses.
How often do you go to the cinema? How often do you rent videos or DVDs? Do you have a DVD player?
I go there once a month. But It depends on situation. I don't rent videos or DVDs very much. I have DVD players. But these are at my parent's home. So I can't watch DVD at my home.
Have you ever been to Cineplex (Oe) or the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori? What do you think of these multi-screen cinemas (multiplexes)?
I've been to the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori. I sometimes go there. Yesterday I went there
with a friend of mine. We saw THE RING 2. I think these multi-screen cinemas are very good!! Because these are powerful. And we can enjoy big sounds, big screen.
Choose one movie and describe the story very simply.
I describe Ima Aini Yukimasu. It's Japanese movie. The main actor is Shido Nakamura. And
main actress is Yuko Takeuchi. She acts as a mother and she has dead. But she revive. They have a son and he is very cute. Their afections are very beautiful!! If you want to be happy,I recommend that you watch it!! It must make you happy!!
My favorite movies is Ima Aini Yukimasu. I like it the best. I like Japanese movie. Especially,
love story!!
What actors or actresses or directors do you like/know?
I'm not particular about them. So I don't know many actors and actresses.
How often do you go to the cinema? How often do you rent videos or DVDs? Do you have a DVD player?
I go there once a month. But It depends on situation. I don't rent videos or DVDs very much. I have DVD players. But these are at my parent's home. So I can't watch DVD at my home.
Have you ever been to Cineplex (Oe) or the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori? What do you think of these multi-screen cinemas (multiplexes)?
I've been to the Toho cinemas in Hikari no Mori. I sometimes go there. Yesterday I went there
with a friend of mine. We saw THE RING 2. I think these multi-screen cinemas are very good!! Because these are powerful. And we can enjoy big sounds, big screen.
Choose one movie and describe the story very simply.
I describe Ima Aini Yukimasu. It's Japanese movie. The main actor is Shido Nakamura. And
main actress is Yuko Takeuchi. She acts as a mother and she has dead. But she revive. They have a son and he is very cute. Their afections are very beautiful!! If you want to be happy,I recommend that you watch it!! It must make you happy!!
Comments:
<< Home
I have never seen movie, "Ima Aini Yukimas". But I watched drama of this on TV yesterday. Did you watch it? I also want to watch movie when I have a time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
