.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

My plan in summer vacation!!

Hello!! Today I write about my plan in summer vacation. I decided to carry out a plan. It's travel to Okinawa. I'm going to go there with a friend of mine. But she lives in Kagoshima now. So we are going to meet at Naha airport in Okinawa. I haven't take a plane alone. So I'm afraid that I can check in at the airport. After I arrive at Okinawa, I'm going to meet a friend of mine. He lives in Okinawa now. So he guides me. I want to eat Okinawa's food. There are many kinds of foods. I heard
they are very delicious!! Besides they are very healthy!! And I also want to go shopping. I and her like to go shopping. We go shopping together whenever we have
enough time and money. I'm going to buy Okinawa's specialty. I'm looking forward to
going there. I have to save a lot of money.(>^<;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?