Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Driving!!
Yesterday I went to the sea with a friend of mine. We left for the sea about eleven.
I was very happy because I couldn't go to the sea a lot. I went there for the first time. There is nobody. We talked a lot. For example, our daily life, about friends.
Then we went home. He bought me two ice creams. I like ice creams very much. So I
was very very happy!! He is very kind!! I want to make it up someday.
By the way some friends have driver's license. I haven't had it yet. So I am very envious of their driver's licenses. I want to get it very much. Because it's very
convenient for me. I can go anywhere by myself. So I'm going to get a driver's license. But I am uncertain of my ability to do it. Besides I am busy. I have a part-
time job. So I'm afraid that I can get it soon. But I want to drive a car!! And I want to go many places in summer vacation. However, I realized that it was the best
way for me to sit a passenger seat. I can go anywhere comfortably without exhausting.
I was very happy because I couldn't go to the sea a lot. I went there for the first time. There is nobody. We talked a lot. For example, our daily life, about friends.
Then we went home. He bought me two ice creams. I like ice creams very much. So I
was very very happy!! He is very kind!! I want to make it up someday.
By the way some friends have driver's license. I haven't had it yet. So I am very envious of their driver's licenses. I want to get it very much. Because it's very
convenient for me. I can go anywhere by myself. So I'm going to get a driver's license. But I am uncertain of my ability to do it. Besides I am busy. I have a part-
time job. So I'm afraid that I can get it soon. But I want to drive a car!! And I want to go many places in summer vacation. However, I realized that it was the best
way for me to sit a passenger seat. I can go anywhere comfortably without exhausting.