Monday, September 26, 2005
My summer vacation
It was very short for me. But it was pretty good. It was the best that I went to Okinawa.
Okinawa is very good. I love there. People living in Okinawa are very kind and friendly.
We went shopping. There are some Duty Free Shop in Okinawa. Okinawa is Japanese prefecture.
Why are there DFS in Okinawa!! It's very marvel!! We can go shopping without going abroad.
Then we went kokusaidori in Naha. Naha is frequented by tourists all year around. I bought many Okinawa's special products.
For example chinsukou rafutei and so on. After we went to Shuri cacastle. It standed magnificently. The scene was so beautiful.
Then we left for Naha airport. Our travel was too short to go many places.
But we could enjoy. If we have a chance, we want to go to Okinawa again.
Okinawa is very good. I love there. People living in Okinawa are very kind and friendly.
We went shopping. There are some Duty Free Shop in Okinawa. Okinawa is Japanese prefecture.
Why are there DFS in Okinawa!! It's very marvel!! We can go shopping without going abroad.
Then we went kokusaidori in Naha. Naha is frequented by tourists all year around. I bought many Okinawa's special products.
For example chinsukou rafutei and so on. After we went to Shuri cacastle. It standed magnificently. The scene was so beautiful.
Then we left for Naha airport. Our travel was too short to go many places.
But we could enjoy. If we have a chance, we want to go to Okinawa again.