Monday, October 24, 2005
Australia
I'm interested in Australia. Australia is the smallest continent in the world.
An aborigine has lived from forty thousands to fifty thousands before.
The capital is Canberra. There are many kind of animals in Australir especially many sheep.Australia has many places to visit.
For example Ayers Rock. It locate center of Australia. Many people visit there.
I have met some people who came from Australia before. They tolled me about Australia a lot.
They love Australia. I would like to go there someday by listening their talk.
I want to see and visit beautiful places byy my eyes.
I have a friend who had stayed there before. She also tolled me about there a lot.
She said she became strong thanks to stay there. She could experience many things. They must have ben precious memories for her. I also want to experience many things like her.
That is why I am interested in Australia.
An aborigine has lived from forty thousands to fifty thousands before.
The capital is Canberra. There are many kind of animals in Australir especially many sheep.Australia has many places to visit.
For example Ayers Rock. It locate center of Australia. Many people visit there.
I have met some people who came from Australia before. They tolled me about Australia a lot.
They love Australia. I would like to go there someday by listening their talk.
I want to see and visit beautiful places byy my eyes.
I have a friend who had stayed there before. She also tolled me about there a lot.
She said she became strong thanks to stay there. She could experience many things. They must have ben precious memories for her. I also want to experience many things like her.
That is why I am interested in Australia.