Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Go shopping with Erika
Today I went shopping with Erika. She is a friebd of mine at university.
We had only first period class. First we didn't have a plan. Then we decided to go
out together. We went to shoppingcenter" Hikarino Mori". It took 20 minutes from here. She bought clothes. I didn't buy anything at all. Because I didn't have much money. I was sad. Then she took me home in her car. She is so kind!! We had a good time. Thank you!!
We had only first period class. First we didn't have a plan. Then we decided to go
out together. We went to shoppingcenter" Hikarino Mori". It took 20 minutes from here. She bought clothes. I didn't buy anything at all. Because I didn't have much money. I was sad. Then she took me home in her car. She is so kind!! We had a good time. Thank you!!