Tuesday, November 22, 2005
In Fukuoka
I have been in Fukuoka for two days. I stayed at my friend's house.
She is a friend of mine. She was a classmate when I was a high school student.
We met in Tenjin in the evening. I was very glad to see her. Then we went to Kego Park. Because i tdecorated. It was so beautiful!! We took some pictures.
There were many people. We walked around there.Then we ate dinner together.
It tasted so good!! After that, we visited her friend's house. We borrowed her futon.
On the way we saw Fukuoka tower and Seinangaken university. She goes there.
Then we took a bath and ate cakes. She bought them for me. I ate cream puff. It was very very delicious!! I was impressed.
She is a friend of mine. She was a classmate when I was a high school student.
We met in Tenjin in the evening. I was very glad to see her. Then we went to Kego Park. Because i tdecorated. It was so beautiful!! We took some pictures.
There were many people. We walked around there.Then we ate dinner together.
It tasted so good!! After that, we visited her friend's house. We borrowed her futon.
On the way we saw Fukuoka tower and Seinangaken university. She goes there.
Then we took a bath and ate cakes. She bought them for me. I ate cream puff. It was very very delicious!! I was impressed.