Sunday, November 06, 2005
Softbank Hawks
Today I went to Fukuoka with my friends to see baseball player of Softbank Hawks.
We were looking forward to seeing them. I could see my favorite pitcher. He was so cool!!
I was so happy to see him. But it was too far to see him well.
There were many fan. Many fan support Hawks. I want them to win next season.
So I must go to Fukuoka to watch the game again and again.
By the way, to my surprise, I encountered with Richard in Fukuoka. Richard is my English teacher at
university. When we were waiting for a bus, we realized each other. I was very surprised. Why was he in Fukuoka? I would ask him the reason!
We were looking forward to seeing them. I could see my favorite pitcher. He was so cool!!
I was so happy to see him. But it was too far to see him well.
There were many fan. Many fan support Hawks. I want them to win next season.
So I must go to Fukuoka to watch the game again and again.
By the way, to my surprise, I encountered with Richard in Fukuoka. Richard is my English teacher at
university. When we were waiting for a bus, we realized each other. I was very surprised. Why was he in Fukuoka? I would ask him the reason!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi, Misato! We were exciting!! I became more like Softbank Hawks. I was glad to see Sane-chan again. Do you paint a picture? I want to spring camp. I can't wait(>w<)!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
