Saturday, December 24, 2005
Christmas Eve☆★☆
Today is Christmas eve!! Some people must have been lokking foward to coming this day. On the one hand some people are not interested in this day.
Towns are decorated. They are so beautiful!!
As for me I am a person of leisure. So I went to a friend of mine's house.
I and her and her family ate dinner together.
I ate two piaces of cakes. They were so delicious!!
Then we left for Fukuoka. Because we had an important event.
We went there by the last bus. We arrived there midnight.It was so cold the out side.
We spend at fast-food restaurant. It was empty Christmas eve. But we enjoyed.
Towns are decorated. They are so beautiful!!
As for me I am a person of leisure. So I went to a friend of mine's house.
I and her and her family ate dinner together.
I ate two piaces of cakes. They were so delicious!!
Then we left for Fukuoka. Because we had an important event.
We went there by the last bus. We arrived there midnight.It was so cold the out side.
We spend at fast-food restaurant. It was empty Christmas eve. But we enjoyed.