Sunday, December 11, 2005
My friends
Recently I think my friends. They are very kind and friendly. I love them. I can't live without them. I owe what I am today to them. They make me happy, pleasant, and strong. When I was a highschool student, I was helped by friends again and again. When I was in trouble, they always helped me. When I couldn't know what should I do, they always advised me. sometimes they scolded at me. But I think that it was their kindness. So when they are in trouble, I want to help them. By the way I have some friends who live apart from Kumamoto. I miss them and want to meet them. But most friends are beside me!! It is very wonderful!! I would like to treasure them!!
It is precious that I could meet wonderful friends like them!!
It is precious that I could meet wonderful friends like them!!