.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

His legend


200512291138000.jpg
Originally uploaded by mame2.


I write about my dog again. I tell you his character.
He is naughty and kind. He loves my grand father. My grand father is the best for him. My grandfather also loves him. They love each other. But my dog is male dogs
and my grandfather is man. So it seems to be strange for me.
When my grandmother speak to my grandfather, my dog has a jealousy to my grandmother.
He hardly bite people. But as for the situation, He sometimes bite her hands.
He has another funny story. He likes insect. When he was near the window second floor, a butterfly was fliting near him. No sooner had he found it, he jump from the second floor into the grand. My grandmother was the only witness. He didn't move moment. Then he walked as if nothing has happened.
That is why I like him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?