.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Injury

I had a part- time job two weeks ago. When I cleared off the floor, I found some glass cups and cans. These glass cups were broken. It was dangerous for people, so I decided to clear off them. I tried to put them in a plastic bag. I had to be careful with glasses. However, I cut the skin of my finger. Then my blood was dripping down from my finger. I didn't notice at all. No sooner had I understood what has happened, I was confused, because I didn't know what to do. Then my senior helped me. She gave me a sticking plaster. I applied a sticking plaster on a cut, but My blood was still dripping. I screamed in spite of working. I wannt to be a carefully person!! I am a careless person.(^皿^;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?