Friday, September 22, 2006
My summer vacation
I can't forget this summer vacation. I could spend nice and precious time. I went to Minnesota. I went there for the first time. I looked forward to go there very much. Before going there, I kept contact with my host family. I wanted to meet them very much. My host mother picked me up at the hotel, and we went to the dog park with her and her dog which was named Reji. We could get along with each other easily. During my stay I went to many places. For example, Mall of America, Sculpture Park. We went to Wisconsin, because my host mother's relatives live there. Wisconsin is a state next to Minnesota. It took about four hours by car. We arrived there at ten p.m. No sooner had we arrived there, we swam in the lake. It was first time for me to swim in the lake. It was a lot of fun. I tell my host mother's nieces how to meke origami. They are very cute. I love them very much. We talked a lot. I didn't want to leave there.
On weekend I and my host family camped out. We hiked and saw beautiful view. I had never seen such a beautiful view. I went to The Lake Superior. It was very beautiful. I couldn't say anything. I took a lot of pictures by my camera. We talked about the nature of America. I enjoyed
very much.
I could experience a lot of things in America. I will write about them little by little on this blog. If I didn't join this home stay program, I never met nice people like my host family, a lot of famous and beautiful places in America. I am proud of my host family. I owe what I am today to them. I go back to minnesota to meet them again someday. It is my dream. I want to realize my dream. I'll never forget my stay in Minnesota.
