Saturday, September 30, 2006
Staying at my friend's house
Yesterday I went to my friend's house. She is from my home town, too. I like her very much. She is like my old sister for me. She is very reliable. She moved to her grand parent's house and lives alone now. She goes to Kumamoto University now. I visited her house at seven p.m. We went shopping together. We bought some side dish, snacks, tea and alcohol. We like to drink it. Because we can talk everything under the influence of alcohol.It is a lot of fun. We talked about our old friend and our daily life. We disclosed a secret each other. We laughed at them very much. We wanted to talk more and more, but we had to sleep in the midnight. Next weak I and the other friend will visit her house again. My friends are treasure for me. I want to treasure them.