.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Book Review3


200610130048001.jpg
Originally uploaded by mame2.



I read "SURVIVE!". This story's main character is Chris. You have to pretend her. You are Chris and pilot. You operate plane and are involved in accident. You have to escape from the plane and survive. You have to choose story like Roll Playing Game. You can make your own story.
On the way there are some trial to alive. You have to choose the best way. For example you have to decide to eat fruit or not without knowing the safety. You have to decide which way should you go. You have to decide what you should bring. Everything is up to you. When I read this book, I chose wrong way. If you choose wrong way, you have to go back to first page and try to read again. Finally you can survive!!
If you like Roll Playing Game or stories like this, you should read this book. Why don't you read this book someday?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?