.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

☆Nagoya☆

I went to Nagoya by night bus. A friend of mine whom name was Asako lives in Nagoya.
She was born in Aichi, and she has lived in Kumamoto about for a year. Then she went back to Aichi.
When she left Kumamoto, I was so sad because Aichi was too far to meet frequently.
I promised to go to Aichi then.
I've never been to Nagoya, so I looked forward to go there and meet her.
I've stayed at her house for three days.
First day I got to Nagoya in the morning. I went there by myself, so there were nothing to do then.
So I decided to go to Nagoya castle. I went there by subway. The castle was so big.
There are two killer whales on the top of the castle.
They are very famous. When I saw them, I was glad very much.
I ran around inside of the castle. I was tired. Then I went to the Nagoya Dome by subway. I didn't enter it. It was so big. After that I went shopping and met a friend of mine.
We ate "misokatsu". It's a famous foods in Nagoya. There are a lot of famous foods in Nagoya.
They are delicious. Then we went back Asako's home.
We had a good time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?