Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Driving
Today I met a friend of mine whom name was Maiko.
She is a student at Kumamoto prefecture university.
We've been to same high school for three years.
We couldn't meet for a long time, so I was glad to meet her very much.
First we went to NOVA which was a famous English conversation school to meet a staff of member of NOVA.
We were NOVA students before, so we went there and talked with the staff.
She is funny and cheerful. We enjoyed talking.
Then I and Maiko went to a restaurant and ate dinner together.
We talked about our life.
We laughed at memories of high school.
We promised to meet again.
She is a student at Kumamoto prefecture university.
We've been to same high school for three years.
We couldn't meet for a long time, so I was glad to meet her very much.
First we went to NOVA which was a famous English conversation school to meet a staff of member of NOVA.
We were NOVA students before, so we went there and talked with the staff.
She is funny and cheerful. We enjoyed talking.
Then I and Maiko went to a restaurant and ate dinner together.
We talked about our life.
We laughed at memories of high school.
We promised to meet again.