Monday, December 25, 2006
Driving
Today is Christmas!!
However I had to work because of my part-time job.
I and my friends went for a drive in my friend's car.
I don't have a driver's license, so I can't drive a car.
However I like to go for a drive. My friends always take me somewhere.
I have no excuse for this. Thanks to them I can go a lot of places.
We had a good time.
We'll go for a drive again.
However I had to work because of my part-time job.
I and my friends went for a drive in my friend's car.
I don't have a driver's license, so I can't drive a car.
However I like to go for a drive. My friends always take me somewhere.
I have no excuse for this. Thanks to them I can go a lot of places.
We had a good time.
We'll go for a drive again.