Saturday, December 23, 2006
Okonomiyaki
Today I and a friend of mine whom name was Megumi ate lunch together.
We ate okonomiyaki. It was so delicious!!
We like it very much.
Then we went shopping. We ate 31 ice cleam. I like sweets very much.
Megumi bought a cap. It matched her very much.
Fortunately the cap was so cheap. She seemed to be satisfied with the cap.
Moreover we went to the 100 yen shop. To my surprise there were a lot of goods there.
I bought daily necessaries.
Then we went back home.
We had a good time.
We ate okonomiyaki. It was so delicious!!
We like it very much.
Then we went shopping. We ate 31 ice cleam. I like sweets very much.
Megumi bought a cap. It matched her very much.
Fortunately the cap was so cheap. She seemed to be satisfied with the cap.
Moreover we went to the 100 yen shop. To my surprise there were a lot of goods there.
I bought daily necessaries.
Then we went back home.
We had a good time.