Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Coming of-Age Day
Yesterday I went back to my home town and I took part in Coming of-Age Day today.
I looked forward to join it and meet my old friends. I'm from the country, so the participants were small. However everyoone seemed to have a good time. I also enjoyed very much. To tell the truth I couldn't recognize some students, but I remembered them by talking with them.
After the ceremony, I and my classmate of elementary school gathered and met our teacher.
Then we joined alumni meeting. We had a good time. I want to meet them and gather again.
I looked forward to join it and meet my old friends. I'm from the country, so the participants were small. However everyoone seemed to have a good time. I also enjoyed very much. To tell the truth I couldn't recognize some students, but I remembered them by talking with them.
After the ceremony, I and my classmate of elementary school gathered and met our teacher.
Then we joined alumni meeting. We had a good time. I want to meet them and gather again.