Monday, January 22, 2007
☆Joyfull☆
I went to "Joyfull" with my friends to study for tests in the afternoon.
However we didn't study first.
No sonner had we arrived we ate foods and talked a lot.
We decided to gather again at night.
Then we gathered and ate foods and talked again.
However we started to study.
Some friends told me. They were good teachers for me.
Thanks to them I could understand easily.
I think everyone will be able to do our best tomorrow.
Do our best!!
We will gather again soon.
However we didn't study first.
No sonner had we arrived we ate foods and talked a lot.
We decided to gather again at night.
Then we gathered and ate foods and talked again.
However we started to study.
Some friends told me. They were good teachers for me.
Thanks to them I could understand easily.
I think everyone will be able to do our best tomorrow.
Do our best!!
We will gather again soon.