Saturday, January 06, 2007
My best friend
Today I met a friend of mine. We met when we were high school students. She lives in Hyogo now.
She is my best frind. I can tell everything to her. I trust her very much. I'm proud of her very much. She is kind, polite, sincere and cute. She is perfect. I want to be like her. She always makes every effort. I think it's wonderful. We couldn't meet for half a year, so we talked a lot over a cup of coffee. We couldn't stop talking. We wanted to talk more and more, but I had to leave because of my part time job. I'm going to go to Kobe to meet her someday. I promised to her.
She is my best frind. I can tell everything to her. I trust her very much. I'm proud of her very much. She is kind, polite, sincere and cute. She is perfect. I want to be like her. She always makes every effort. I think it's wonderful. We couldn't meet for half a year, so we talked a lot over a cup of coffee. We couldn't stop talking. We wanted to talk more and more, but I had to leave because of my part time job. I'm going to go to Kobe to meet her someday. I promised to her.